Friday 16 September 2011

....All i wanna do is trade this life for something new.....holding on to what i havent done............ :)


Being a girl child is like carrying too much responsibilities with you..Its like receiving an unwanted gift that you would like to have but that wont give you satisfaction..
Okay,, but then lemme clarify I am too happy being a girl child.. Although,, I have my desires ,, my dreams,, and I would definitely like to experience things which I haven’t experienced till date..
And the list is too long..
Pack my bags, catch the train and go somewhere, a place where no one is known to me...



  •  Go for bungee jumping (preferably in macau) ;)

  •          To fall in love with someone passionately(of course after making sure that he loves me the same way as I do)..

  •           Will own a house somewhere  (probably in kerela) and will live there till my death..


  •       Get drunk in my room and will tell someone to take a video so that I could see later what I did and said(because I have heard somewhere what people say and do when they are high is what people actually want to say and do..)

  •         Would love to have a best friend who care for me the way I do for others and I could adore him/her..

  •         Open a small hostel for girls so that I could teach them how to live with self respect..

  •        Would definitely like to spend my time with orphans(I know how it feels when you are alone and have nobody to talk to)..

  •       Will take my mom,dad and brother to a trip (a long one)...

  •     Will slap hard the person whom I hate the most...


The list is too too long.. I want to do lots and lots of things .. I know one day I will come out of this shell and will work on completing my dreams.. Till then there is nothing bad in watching dreams….

Life is too short to use someone or to be used by someone.. So love everyone but don’t expect to be loved by everyone in return.. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment